RBI has come out with much awaited assistant exam. The tag of RBI is something many will lounge for. Aspirants would be very happy to be associated with the most reputed banking organization in India. RBI is also known to be employee friendly organization. And there are chances that Assistant from class3, can appear in Departmental promotion exam to become an Assistant manager as well. So ambitious minds, be ready!!
8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100
1. Age Limit (As on 01 June 2015)
Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Up to 3 Years for OBC
- Up to 5 years for SC/ST
2. Educational Qualifications (As on 03 july 2015)
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Economy and banking (theory, current)
- Few Government schemes.
- Misc. GK (persons in news, sports, awards, books, authors etc.)
- Current affairs
- Antonym – Synonym
- Reading Comprehension
- Passage Reconstruction
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Number system
- Surds and Indices
- Square Root / Cube root
- LCM – HCF
- Decimal Fractions
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Direction Sense
- Sitting Arrangement
- Blood relations
- Coding Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Data Sufficiency
Basics of hardware / Software/ Operating Systems etc
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks
|Sr. no.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Final selection will be on the basis of candidate's performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Roll No. of the candidates successful in online examination will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published in leading newspapers in last week of August ,
A. Application Procedure
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Are different for different circles, But it is generally around (on higher side)
|General Category||160 – 165|
|OBC||155 - 160|
|SC||145 – 155|
Pay Scale: 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100
- Total No.of Posts: 504
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- Name of the Office:
- Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
- Bangalore: 40 Posts
- Bhopal: 10 Posts
- Bhubaneswar: 20 Posts
- Chandigarh: 35 Posts
- Chennai: 31 Posts
- Guwahati: 10 Posts
- Hyderabad: 30 Posts
- Jaipur: 30 Posts
- Jammu: 10 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow: 40 Posts
- Kolkata: 30 Posts
- Mumbai: 81 Posts
- Nagpur: 25 Posts
- New Delhi: 27 Posts
- Patna: 25 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
|Website Link Open||:||12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||:||12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015|
|Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)||:||Various dates in August 2015.Likely to be held on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|